Commercial Manager Prague
Parfum Flower Company is looking to appoint an experienced General Manager to start up and help drive the continued growth of the business in Prague. The value that we provide for our clients is essential to our ongoing expansion. With the growth of our sales organisation and existing client demand now is a great time to join us.
This role will give you the opportunity to manage the full operations and the life cycle of sales including; purchase management, lead generation, relationship management and networking with clients, requirements gathering, negotiation and closing and full account management with existing and new clients.
If you think this exciting opportunity to join Parfum Flower Company can be for you then we would welcome your application.
Parfum Flower Company is a company that specializes in (fragrant) garden roses (cut flowers). Import and Wholesale. Our luxury roses are mainly imported from Kenya, Colombia and Ecuador and are being used for weddings and special events. We work nationally and internationally. Our customers (B2B) are mainly exporters, wholesalers and resellers such as florists and wedding & event planners. Our new venture in Prague will enable us to serve our Czech florist customers in a more efficient and effective way. This benefits the price and quality of the flowers and is in the interest of both the producers of the flowers and the florist customers.
A true opportunity to start up and grow the garden rose business in Prague!
What are you going to do?
You will be responsible for all operations and commercial activities of Parfum Flower Company at the Van Vliet Flower Group location in Prague. You will be the general manager and the primary contact person for all activity connected.
We value initiative and ambition: your commitment and commercialism are valuable to us. Also customer satisfaction is very important.
- The ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent inter personal and communication skills
- The ability to complete financial projection reports
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- A knowledge of sales and marketing practices
- Computer Literate
- Innovative ideas associated with income generation on behalf of Parfum Flower Company
- Previous commercial experience
- Previous sales and marketing experience
- Previous IT experience
- Excellent command / highly proficient in spoken and written Czech
- Good command / good working knowledge of English
- Prior experience in horticultural marketing/sales
- Car and full driving licence
- Local resident close to Prague
Work related circumstances
- A flexible approach to working hours will be required
Please email email@example.com with your CV and Covering Letter with the subject “Commercial Manager Prague”