OTHER VARIETIES OF
Premium Garden Roses
The rose Golden Mustard can be categorized in the ‘Premium garden roses’ collection. In this collection you’ll find roses with a ‘garden-style-look’ to it. Large rosettes, cup shaped flowers or multiple hearts are some of the characteristics of roses in this collection.
Premium Garden Rose ‘Golden Mustard’
Golden Mustard is a beautiful garden yellow/gold garden rose with hues of light brown toward the center. She is unique in her coloring with petals that resemble the color of mustard seeds. Golden Mustard is very much in demand for wedding work and everyday arrangements because of her special color and great vase life. She opens about 30% and holds extremely well in a bridal bouquet.
- Color : Mustard yellow/gold
- Petal Count : 60-70
- Diameter : 8-10 cm
- Fragrance : Mild
- Vase Life : 8-10 days
- Best use after: 5-6 days
DID YOU KNOW
What you need to know about garden roses;
“We ship our Garden Roses with guard petals in order to protect the blooms during shipping. Upon removal of the protective packaging, remove any brown or discolored guard petals. It is not uncommon to remove an average of 5 to 10 petals per bloom. The bright colors are most susceptible to discoloration of the outer petals. For people not used in buying garden roses, varieties like David Austin ‘Patience’ and Meilland ‘Jeanne Moreau’ can look different from what they expect. But no worries, also these varieties will be perfect for your wedding arrangements, luxury event or just in a vase.”
Garden Rose ‘care and handling’
For Wholesalers / Florists when arriving dry in boxes:
- Please process the flowers as soon as they arrive. Make sure you first hydrate the flowers before removing any inner cardboards.
- Cut 3-5 cm of the stems and remove any foliage that may remain below the water line.
- Immediately after the stems are cut, place the flowers in cool water at least 10 cm deep. The water should have flower food (not flower preservative or hydrating solution).
- After a few hours of hydrating, carefully remove the inner corrugated cardboard sleeve, but leave the outer plastic sleeve for protection. Try to do this without lifting them from the water.
- Leave the flowers in the cooler a few hours (4 or 5) before selling.
For Florists when arriving in water buckets:
- Please process the flowers as soon as they arrive.
- Carefully remove the outer plastic sleeve and the inner corrugated cardboard sleeve.
- Please cut the stems and put in water with flower food right away.
- If you are using the flowers for an event, please give them ample time to open fully (4-5 days).