OTHER VARIETIES OF
Meilland Jardin & Parfum Roses
The rose Sweet Perfumella is a member of the ‘Meilland Jardin & Parfum’ collection. This collection is a true luxury rose collection with the best scented cut rose varieties of the famous French Rose breeding family Meilland.
Meilland Jardin & Parfum Rose ‘Sweet Perfumella’
The Sweet Perfumella rose is a beautiful, smaller scale, garden rose. She has deep, full and swirly light peachy petals.
Sweet Perfumella has a delicate, light fragrance resembling a candy cane and is ideal for mixed bouquets, floral arrangements and corsages. The cream peachy to light pink coloring of the blooms makes this a romantic rose with a garden charm.
- Color : Light creamy pink to peach
- Petals Count : 38
- Diameter : 10-12 cm
- Fragrance : Citric, candy cane
- Vase Life : 7-9 days
- Best use after: 5-6 days
DID YOU KNOW
What you need to know about garden roses;
“We ship our Garden Roses with guard petals in order to protect the blooms during shipping. Upon removal of the protective packaging, remove any brown or discolored guard petals. It is not uncommon to remove an average of 5 to 10 petals per bloom. The bright colors are most susceptible to discoloration of the outer petals. For people not used in buying garden roses, varieties like David Austin ‘Patience’ and Meilland ‘Jeanne Moreau’ can look different from what they expect. But no worries, also these varieties will be perfect for your wedding arrangements, luxury event or just in a vase.”
Garden Rose ‘care and handling’
For Wholesalers / Florists when arriving dry in boxes:
- Please process the flowers as soon as they arrive. Make sure you first hydrate the flowers before removing any inner cardboards.
- Cut 3-5 cm of the stems and remove any foliage that may remain below the water line.
- Immediately after the stems are cut, place the flowers in cool water at least 10 cm deep. The water should have flower food (not flower preservative or hydrating solution).
- After a few hours of hydrating, carefully remove the inner corrugated cardboard sleeve, but leave the outer plastic sleeve for protection. Try to do this without lifting them from the water.
- Leave the flowers in the cooler a few hours (4 or 5) before selling.
For Florists when arriving in water buckets:
- Please process the flowers as soon as they arrive.
- Carefully remove the outer plastic sleeve and the inner corrugated cardboard sleeve.
- Please cut the stems and put in water with flower food right away.
- If you are using the flowers for an event, please give them ample time to open fully (4-5 days).